IEEE CNS 2016 will be held at the Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
The Sheraton Philadelphia University City is a dynamic lifestyle hotel with a contemporary urban design and lifestyle amenities for business and leisure travelers. The hotel offers cutting edge technology, warm hospitality and beautiful social spaces where you are free to relax, meet, work, dine and do your thing.
SHERATON PHILADELPHIA UNIVERSITY CITY HOTEL3549 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia PA 19104 United States
IEEE CNS 2016 Rate$155 USD Single/Double, plus tax
$299 USD Suite, plus tax
$10 additional person , plus tax
Room Rate includes complimentary WiFi
Rate may be extended 3 days before and after the meeting based on availability.
To make your reservation go to: IEEE CNS 2016/LLN6WD25LWB Att00-2KKEOP6
The room block will be released at 17:00 EDT on Monday 26 September 2016. After this date/time you may not be able to book a room at the group rate.
IMPORTANT NOTICEThe IEEE Communications Society has a contractual obligation to fill a guaranteed block. Significant financial penalties will be assessed should IEEE CNS 2016 fall short of the expected number of guest rooms' attendee. By staying at a conference hotel, you will enjoy the convenience of residing at the conference venue and to a far greater extent provide valued assistance in support of IEEE ComSoc's financial obligations.
(Please refer to http://www.philadelphiasheraton.com/local-area.aspx for more details)
Philadelphia International Airport (IATA: PHL)
Philadelphia International Airport (IATA: PHL) is the largest airport in the Delaware Valley region and in the state. Philadelphia International Airport is also a focus city for ultra-low cost airline Frontier Airlines. The airport has service to destinations in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe and the Middle East.
Ground transportation to/from the airport
○ Travel Distance to Hotel: Approximately 7.0 miles
○ Fee: $28 for 1 person (flat rate), $29.50 for 2 people (flat rate)
○ Travel Time: Approximately 20 minutes
○ Hours: 24 hours
○ A taxi stand is located immediately outside baggage claim at each terminal
● Shuttle Van
○ Fee: $10 per adult
○ Travel Time: Approximately 30 - 45 minutes
○ Hours: Sun - Sat, 7AM - 11PM
○ In baggage claim at each terminal, there is a ground transportation desk. The attendant will assist you in connecting with Lady Liberty to secure service. The approximate wait time is 15 minutes for a van. You must have your luggage prior to securing service
● SEPTA Regional Rail Airport Line
○ Fee: $7 (cash - pay on board)
○ Travel Time: Approximately 30 minutes
○ Hours: 5:09AM - 12:09AM
○ Connects all airport terminals with 30th Street Amtrak Station
Use Google Maps for driving directions to Philadelphia City. Also, make sure you know where to park: you may want to use a site like bestparking.com to compare parking rates and locations from a number of companies.